As you have noticed I have "stuff" for sale....or "swap". Thursday night 1/8/09, at 7pm is Swap Night at the JOSFC - Jacksonville Offshore Sport Fishing Club. 4870 Ocean Street aka: Mayport Boat ramp. The club house is that large doublewide modular building with the big porch on the front on the boat ramp grounds.
I will have for sale (or for swap):
4- Shimano Travala Butterfly jigging rods - like new
4- Shimano Tekota 300 levelwind reels - like new
1- Daiwa Butterfly jig case with jigs - new
- boxes of NEW in boxes assorted jigs; Braid, California Squid and more...
- Bags of hooks, line, 1/8th oz. banana head - jetty jigs, selections of floats, Gulp, twister tails, lure skirts....
1 - 8' Shakespeare VHF antenna, with either a Nylon clamp mount or ratchet Stainless steel
1- 12 lb. Bruce style anchor
1- PVC coated Pinfish trap-"Brand new" with marker float
1- "Air" Grease Gun used once.
1- Braid "CHUM chopper" for your boat, permanent mount or suction cup. NEVER used!!
2- SS removable "side mount" rod holders for small boat
3 - Type 1 commercial "offshore vest" Personal Floatation Devices (PFD's)
4- G. Loomis "greenwater series" Inshore 7'6" casting rods - medium action.
I'm looking for:
-one piece, 8' fiberglass, foam grip, trigger reel seat, medium action rod(s)
-14 lb. Fluke style, Danforth anchor(s)
- 6 foot new "shrimp-size" cast net
-Lengths of galvanized chain
-14" Galvanized or aluminum Trailer rims
- new or slightly used coolers
- Vintage MirrOlure's....I mean 50's thru 70's
- heavy weight, SS or high carbon steel clever
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE...bring some cashola!!