Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/2011 - B&M Bait and Tackle New Years Party & Fish Fry!

DID YOU MISS IT? ARE YOU A B&M CUSTOMER? THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE COME ON BY. THE FOOD IS THRU-THE-ROOF!

-gumbo
-mutton snapper chowder
-salads
-smoked venison
-pulled pork
-greens
-punch
-fried squid
-desserts galore















Friend, Allan Batsons 1953 Ford Truck he just finished restoring and making a daily driver....It was Sweet! Brought back memories of my old 1949 Dodge I had as a young man. But I always wanted a Ford like this. That's such a classic look.





















Getting the "fry tent" all set and ready.

















Rusty owner of B&M, dropping the first two baskets of fish.












Everyone filing into the boat yard, where the 50' feet of tables covered with good food were.

WARM....(T-shirt and shorts) beautiful weather (except for the non-fishable due east winds) Made for a perfect day in Mayport.

And just think. This is how the rest of the country could look today. Poor them....





















All donated by friends and patrons. Each New Years day B&M hosts this party, starting at noon till...? Open to all. I just got home and man I'm stuffed.

Sorry, I didn't see you there. If I did see you there. Good to see ya again. And Happy New Year!