Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/22 - Monday(s)...not a problem

There's an ole saying I use all the time;
"there's nothin' like a Monday morning at 7am!"

per National Weather Service, out to 20 nautical miles:
- MONDAY: LIGHT AND VARIABLE WINDS BECOMING NORTHEAST 5 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND WATERS SMOOTH.

"there's two words that are my favorite during the fall, winter and spring months....Light & Variable. Ask any fisherman worth their salt, they know that too."

So much interest and no takers....Gawd dang ya'll are missing it! Is it just this Town? Or what?

Ends March: 2 for 1 charters. One person, weekday only, no Holidays. Get two 6 hr days for the price of one day. (rates page: www.fish-jacksonville-fishing.com ) Reserve with $200 deposit, $100 for each day, in advance. $75 cash balance after each trip.

Monday: 1/24/2011, would be one of those days!!!!
-retired
-work a 4 day week
-just sick & tired
-flexible schedule
-want to learn something
-want 'one on one', personal fishing instruction

-all good reasons to take advantage of this. I'm not going to even bother with this, next winter. Because no matter how affordable I make a weekday trip, everyone e-mails me asking about it, and then doesn't follow through.

Another ole saying....

"Ya wanna catch more fish? Then, you have to fish more often!

Is this your problem?

NOT MINE...I'll post my day instead I guess.