Wednesday, October 17, 2012

10/17 - When it rains it pours.....

When it rains it pours.
 
As of the 19th of this week (Friday) the Fall New Moon effects will go away. The 6 foot plus tides will go back to normal "fall season" tides.

I'm booked from the 18th Thursday till Monday the 22nd...."Yep, never fished once during the super high tides earlier this week. Hell, Saturday it blew like Hell and on Sunday it rained all morning then blew."

I was smart enough to do my little bit of R&D on Friday before it got all sporty.

So now I better get seriously rested up, cuz I've been warned by 2 groups that they want "sacks" of fish. Guess they think it's "trawler" fishing.......Hahahahaha

But, still a live and or dead shrimp can't put anywhere on or near the bottom of the river because of the Croakers, and Mangrove Snappers on the same spots I trout fish with Float-rigs. So even though many "regulars" think we'll go blow 10 dozen live shrimp.
We aren't!

Mullet...and let's see how well they can fair on Flounder and Redbass in the next few days.

(discount Sunday, cuz I'll be fishing with a 6 year old litl girl, she won't POO-POO Mr. Croakie, I know that!)


I'M GETTING A TAD STIR CRAZY MYSELF, CUZ THIS IS ALL I REALLY CARE TO CATCH AND DO, PERSONALLY.
 

THIS PIC WAS ON 11/18/2011
"WHEN YOU SEE ME IN THIS FISHING JACKET
IT MEANS IT'S "GO-TIME", LOOK FOR IT TO BE HERE  SOON."