Thursday, October 18, 2012

10/18 - FALL MULLET RUN!!!

Had Glen, Jim and Charlie aboard the JETTYWOLF today.......on the JETTYWOLF's 6th Birthday! Today, She was delivered to my driveway six years ago. I sat in a chair in my driveway, waiting for her to roll down my street on a trailer.

So NO, we didn't have a birthday for her, like this. It's not my style.
















But rather, we went out and worked her deck. And netted fish, after fish.

Cuz, the fall Mullet run is in full swing!  Literally, acres and acres of Mullet and even Pogies. And guess who's underneath them?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

 


 


 


 


 

 
 
CAUGHT ON 3" MULLET:  SOMEWHERE OVER 25 REDS TO 24 POUNDS, 6 - TROUT, 15 - YELLOWMOUTH TROUT, 10-JACKS, 2-BLUES, 1-CROAKERS, 1-LADYFISH, WE EVEN HAD TARPON ROLLING ALONG SIDE THE BOAT.
 
GAME ON FOLKS!
 
BOXED - 6 KEEPER REDBASS
                 15 YELLOWMOUTH
                  1 SPECKLED TROUT