Monday, October 22, 2012

10/22 - Re-scheduled today......

Hmmmm.......I'll assume with the wind blowing, and with this the real-time weather right now in Mayport

Station MYPF1
30.397 N 81.430 W

11:00 am EDT
1500 GMT 10/22/2012
Wind: NE (50°), 17.1 kt
Gust: 19.0 kt
Air Temp: 73.6 °F
Water Temp: 76.8 °F


















That this is probably what the Jetties look like. So yesterday, I called Jay today's charter and we resceduled for Saturday.
I'm not a football fan, or have any need to watch Florida vs. Georgia play. And I'll be hoping alot of people aren't like me, and will be watching and not fishing.

But the forecast this week is a rough one:

SMALL CRAFT EXERCISE CAUTION

REST OF TODAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET.
INLAND WATERS CHOPPY.

TONIGHT
NORTHEAST WINDS 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND WATERS
A MODERATE CHOP.

TUESDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON.

TUESDAY NIGHT AND WEDNESDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO
5 FEET. INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
EAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 7
FEET. INLAND WATERS CHOPPY. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

So I'm not sure even Saturday will be fishable!

Yep, right as the fish are on the serious "feedbag" and I'm having days that are just toooo, F-U-N!
Glad I got in the 4 in a row, at least!