Monday, November 26, 2012

11/26 - UTILIZATION

I learned a few things, over this very busy week.  For starters, I get alot of phone calls and inquiries from my YOUTUBE channel. Which is GREAT!

But at the same time, there's things I have addressed on my YOUTUBE video's that have a concerned me, that I find out people should also know.

Bob the "Traveler", who I had out on the Jettywolf on Wednesday the 21st had ethanol problems with his boat. Being he stores it for a long time. I asked him, if he ever tests the fuel he puts in his boat. Because alot of people are blaming ethanol in fuel for everything. From paint falling off the house to why they didn't win a local tournament. But when you test some fuels (as I do) many times there's not even 10% ethanol in the fuel. And 10% ethanol is the maximum allowed, in the state of Florida right now. Can't speak for other states.

With that being said. If I find 3%, or 5% ethanol in my fuel. I'm inclined to think, since a modern outboard is made to run on 10% or less.......the key words: "even less than 10%", can't be all that bad."
I did several YOUTUBE video's on this topic, showing two different testers. And have even posted the "how-to" video's here.

YOU'LL NOW NOTICE. THAT NOT ONLY IS MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL LISTED ALONG THE SIDE BAR OF THIS BLOG ALONG WITH OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST, BUT I HAVE NOW POSTED THE LINK ON THE TOP OF THIS BLOG UNDER THE BANNER. In hopes that you'll visit it.

I did this, because I also talked to a fella at the boat ramp this week who said, "I read your........" but at the same time. Didn't know that this is the BEST time of year for fishing inshore in all of NE Florida. And didn't know that we use shrimp for bait.

Well, I use alot of shrimp for bait. Because everything eats shrimp! And I constantly push that this is the best time of year. EVEN in July! Because in July, I'm dreaming about when it's cold and the trout are chewing. Hence, I have many a YOUTUBE video, that show the fishing, this time of year.

Especially Oct thru May, I do mostly "float-rig fishing". Because it's fun and productive. I'll receive emails afterwards of a week of charters, asking "how do I rig up myself a float to do what we did on the Jettywolf??"  Again, I have posted that same video here several times. It's also on my YOUTUBE channel. Of how to rig a float.

Yes, I know. Each video isn't titled "FLOAT RIG TECHNICAL STUFF HERE!"  Every video is titled Jacksonville fishing. Because that's the title that helps ME. And helps all the people that find me on youtube.

So, you'll have to LOOK, and read the video's discription.

Today, YOUTUBE is like Google. Want to watch reviews of a certain Pick up Truck, looking for a vacation destination, buying a boat and want to learn about what others think?  YOUTUBE can be very useful. I use it almost every single day!

You'll notice, since Google owns Youtube. that under certain searches on Google, you'll see listed Youtube video's on Google.  That's why I have JACKSONVILLE FISHING as the name of each and everyone of my video's. When someone wants to know about Jacksonville Fishing. My videos usually pop up in the search.

REMEMBER, I'M NOT DOING THESE VIDEO'S OR REPORTS FOR MYSELF....I DO EACH AND EVERYONE FOR YOU!