Sunday, March 17, 2013

3/17 - Been D-O-W-N

Been without any internet for 3-4 days now. (Thank you AT&T)

In the mean while I have done a complete Jettywolf show. I named it "Wicked Jettywolf"...like "Wicked Tuna" one of my favorite TV shows.

Orange slickers and all. Because he who wears orange slicker pants is dead serious about catching!





















From start to finish. A day out with on the Jettywolf, with Capt Dave. Is what you'll see.

I have to upload it to Youtube still.

Just got home from wackin' my (6) Trout limit in the first 15 minutes of fishing today.

Yeah, no one wants to go when they're CHEWIN!  What wrong with you?

So I have to go out solo and stock up.

Okay, the theme of the reports lately has been "it ain't spring yet".

WELL THAT HAS ALL CHANGED IN A MATTER OF DAYS FOLKS!  

Ya'll know how it is around here. The seasons change in a matter of just days.

The Drum are around, the Triple-tails are around, the Yellowmouth Trout are on the feed bag, the Sheepshead are spawning, the big Reds are a nuisance as I try to catch trout. "So pack up yer squeeze toys Farful"....it's GO TIME!

As you'll see when I post the latest video.