Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1/12 - What a beautiful day!!!!!!

and of course, I WASN'T OUT THERE!!!!!!

I tell people ll the time.

"I specialize in fishing under the harshest conditions. IE: Full & New Moons, with gale force due East of West winds. Bitter cold record chill days, 6 foot seas on a July afternoon in 99 degree heat with lightning and blinding rain.....because I don't get to pick my days. 

Instead of fishing on this glorious day.

I went and got a new anchor to replace yesterdays lost one. 
Spent the $201.50 buying my customers their "fishing licenses". 
I have to buy the fishing license for the boat in this state. 
While every other state customers have to buy their own fishing license.





















THEN,  I CLEANED UP A BUNCH OF FISH FROM SUNDAY, STOKED UP THE FRYER, POPPED OPEN A FEW "xtra strong" NEW CASTLE BEERS. 

SEASONED THE FILLETS AFTER THE OIL BATH WITH SOME CREOLE SEASONING, AND HAD ME A PIG FEST, EATING FRESH FRIED TROUT, FLOUNDER & SHEEPSHEAD,.......

THEN PASSED OUT IN MY LAZY BOY FOR TWO HOURS BECAUSE THE 4 BEERS I CHUGGED WERE SO DAMN STRONG, THEY KNOCKED ME OUT!


c'c'mon, let's git you some!